Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Don't Even Ask

Here's a quick tip: if people have to re-introduce themselves to you, if they have to then give you their last name, and then have to tell you exactly how they know you, just so you know who they are, then it is definitely, without a doubt, no question, NOT okay for them to ask for your employee discount. Ever.

And I'm putting an official end to the following situation. People are always doing this, and it drives me nuts. They ask a question, like, "Have you EVER heard of something so ridiculous?" And then they'll just continue, "Of course not," or "Neither have I," like they MUST be right. Listen, you don't know what I know. Maybe I have heard of something just as ridiculous. Maybe I did realize whatever you didn't. Don't assume I'm stupid. It's a small thing, yes, but this entry was small and besides, I figure if I have the time and space, I might as well put everything out there.

I also happen to think people who ask you to walk barefoot in their homes are annoying. Buy a mop and a vacuum, freak.