Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Entourage

Did I mention that I nicknamed Dimwit "The Lemon," as in, "This person is defective just like cars are defective and therefore should be able to be sent back to some factory so that we all get a refund"? Well, if not, that's the new name. My buddy Joe came up with the Lemon moniker. I sometimes switch it up and call her El Limon, just for fun. It makes it all better, I must say, to picture her walking around with a big lemon as her head.

We have a few other stars in class. This one guy apparently said that he is afraid of girls in his student teaching classes coming onto him. I seriously think that Michael Jackson has a better chance of being acquitted than this guy does of being hit on - by a cafeteria lady. This guy is just like a cross between the Hunchback of Notre Dame (he's not a hunchback, he just looks like he might smell like he's been holed up in a 3x5 closet for the past twenty-five years) and Kermit the Frog. The truth is, he's worried - not because that would be awkward if a student hit on a teacher - but because he's gay, so apparently any attention from females is just too much for him to handle. Riiiiight. I mean, really, in the time we've been in class, approximately two people in class have spoken to him, and that was only out of absolute necessity (I believe one might have been on fire and he had a bottle of water, for instance). My point is that there's not really a line out his door. Nobody's waiting on his stoop. He should spend more time finding alternate uses for all the grease in his hair, or how to speak without sounding like an incompetent pompous asshole - both worthy endeavors.

I'm probably going to hell, ps.

Oh! But my whole thing was, we nicknamed this guy Rico Suave (suav-ay, if i could figure out the accent key) just for fun. So now we have Rico Suave and El Limon. It makes me happier.

There are more characters from class, but we haven't thought of any other nicknames, and, quite frankly, I think it might be best to limit my rants on these people to one an entry. Let's face it, it's not pretty.